Fluminense FC vs America Mineiro, 2020
1 : 0
2nd of December 2018 19:00
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - The stage is set the green flag drops! Another match against Fluminense FC and America Mineiro has kicked off!
- 5' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Jadson suffering a number of foals already.
- 10' - It looks surprising America Mineiro does not make any changes. Ze Ricardo has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 15' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 20' - It looks like no one’s ball. America Mineiro is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 25' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. Fluminense FC needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 30' - Paulo Ricardo has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 30 appearances with only 0 goals this season.
- 35' - America Mineiro is showing some good football. However, America Mineiro are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 40' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Marlon made 145 appearances and scored 3 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 45' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 50' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 50 minutes.
- 55' - The travelling America Mineiro supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 60' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Luan, as he is very good at scoring at with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 65' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 0 times this season with winning -% of all matches.
- 70' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering America Mineiro that had 47 games and scored 31 goals.
- 75' - looks like a favorite considering 0 games won in last 0 matches with its main striker scoring goals.
- 80' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 85' - Fluminense FC seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 90' - America Mineiro is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- The final score is 1-0.
Today 2018-12-02 Fluminense FC vs America Mineiro are fighting Serie A league .
Fluminense FC had 38 games and get got 46 points in Season (2018/18)
America Mineiro had 38 games and get got 40 points in Season (2018/18)
Todays referees are: Rafael Trombeta, Rafael Traci, Ivan Carlos Bohn, Jefferson Cleiton Piva da Silva
|Sao Paulo FC||38||63|
|SC Corinthians Paulista||38||56|
|CR Vasco da Gama||38||49|
- 22 Julio Cesar
- 3 Gum
- 32 Paulo Ricardo 69'
- 12 Marlon
- 16 Jadson
- 5 Airton
- 15 Dodi 76'
- 35 Marcos Junior
- 25 Richard
- 14 Digao
- 17 Kayke
- 37 Everaldo 62'
- 18 Luciano
- 21 Igor Juliao
- 25 Paulao
- 1 Joao Ricardo
- 13 Aderlan
- 6 Carlinhos
- 3 Matheus Ferraz
- 8 Juninho
- 5 Ze Ricardo
- 20 Lincoln 89'
- 10 Matheus
- 11 Luan
- 9 Rafael Moura
- 7 Marquinhos
- 18 Ademir Santos 69'