DSC Arminia Bielefeld vs MSV Duisburg, 2020 ROUND OF 32
0 : 3
31st of October 2018 19:45
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - The game is set. MSV Duisburg kicks off things out of here…
- 5' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering DSC Arminia Bielefeld that had 142 games and scored 23 goals.
- 10' - We miss some good tackles and strikes. Is there anyone on the field to put the game back to action?
- 12' - GOAL! John Verhoek scores on 12. Assisted by Ahmet Engin
- 17' - looks like a favorite considering 0 games won in last 0 matches with its main striker scoring goals.
- 22' - MSV Duisburg seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 24' - Roberto Massimo was booked on 24.
- 29' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 34' - MSV Duisburg is showing some good football. However, MSV Duisburg are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 39' - GOAL! Fabian Schnellhardt scores on 39. Assisted by Kevin Wolze
- 44' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Jonathan Clauss, as he is very good at scoring at with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 45' - Goal! Cauly scores his 5 goal in 145 matches.
- 46' - It is a substitution in MSV Duisburg team. Cauly is replaced by Moritz Stoppelkamp on 46 minute.
- 50' - MSV Duisburg player sees a Yellow card in front of him.
- 55' - MSV Duisburg started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 55.
- 56' - The MSV Duisburg manager makes a substitution. John Verhoek departs to be replaced by Boris Tashchy.
- 60' - DSC Arminia Bielefeld manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Cédric Brunner is hanging Jonathan Clauss on the field on 60 minute.
- 65' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 66' - DSC Arminia Bielefeld receives a Yellow card for a hard tackle on 66.
- 67' - The whistle greets Max Christiansen as he departs to be replaced by Nils Seufert.
- 72' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Moritz Stoppelkamp suffering a number of foals already.
- 76' - That looks like a foul for a Yellow card for Cédric Brunner.
- 79' - MSV Duisburg manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Stanislav Iljutchenko is hanging Richard Sukuta-Pasu on the field on 79 minute.
- 84' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. DSC Arminia Bielefeld needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 89' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Gerrit Nauber made 145 appearances and scored 0 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- The final score is 0-3.
Today 2018-10-31 DSC Arminia Bielefeld vs MSV Duisburg are fighting DFB-Pokal league .
DSC Arminia Bielefeld had 0 games and get got 0 points in Season (2018/19)
MSV Duisburg had 0 games and get got 0 points in Season (2018/19)
Todays referees are: Aarne Aarnink, Eric Muller, Andreas Steffens, Stefan Zielsdorf
DSC Arminia Bielefeld
Captain13 Julian Borner
- 23 Jonathan Clauss
- 27 Cedric Brunner 60'
- 5 Max Christiansen
- 20 Nils Seufert 67'
- 13 Julian Borner
- 3 Brian Behrendt
- 8 Florian Hartherz
- 9 Fabian Klos
- 21 Andreas Voglsammer
- 19 Manuel Prietl
- 22 Roberto Massimo
- 17 Prince-Osei Owusu 46'
- 25 Philipp Klewin
- 14 Joan Simun Edmundsson
Captain17 Kevin Wolze
- 27 Daniel Mesenholer
- 15 John Verhoek
- 24 Boris Tashchy 56'
- 4 Dustin Bomheuer
- 6 Gerrit Nauber
- 10 Fabian Schnellhardt
- 17 Kevin Wolze
- 9 Ahmet Engin
- 7 Andreas Wiegel
- 16 Lukas Frode
- 20 Cauly
- 33 Moritz Stoppelkamp 46'
- 19 Richard Sukuta-Pasu
- 11 Stanislav Iljutchenko 79'