Czech Republic vs England, European Championship 2021 GROUP STAGE
0 : 1
22nd of June 2021 19:00
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - The match kicks off with home fans waiting with anticipation for Czech Republic to score. At the same time, England does not seem to pull back! Let’s get it on!
- 5' - Luke Shaw needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Red cards this season.
- 10' - The travelling England supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 12' - England is taking the lead after the goal scored by Raheem Sterling on 12.
- 17' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 22' - England looks like a favorite considering 1 games won in last 1 matches with its main striker Raheem Sterling scoring 1 goals.
- 27' - Czech Republic seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 32' - Czech Republic started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 32.
- 37' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering England that had 117 games and scored 30 goals.
- 42' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Matej Vydra made 129 appearances and scored 11 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 46' - It is a substitution in Czech Republic team. Jakub Jankto is replaced by Petr Ševčík on 46 minute.
- 51' - England is defending very well tonight not leaving a chance for their rivals to get through for a goal.
- 56' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 61' - The referee calls foul for Jan Bořil. He receives a Yellow card.
- 64' - Czech Republic manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Alex Král is hanging Vladimír Darida on the field on 64 minute.
- 65' - Alex Král is replacing Vladimír Darida for the Czech Republic side.
- 67' - The whistle greets Raheem Sterling as he departs to be replaced by Marcus Rashford.
- 68' - Time for substitution for England. Jack Grealish is replaced by Jude Bellingham.
- 73' - Czech Republic is showing some good football. However, Czech Republic are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 75' - It is a substitution in Czech Republic team. Patrik Schick is replaced by Tomáš Pekhart on 75 minute.
- 76' - The Czech Republic manager makes a substitution. Patrik Schick departs to be replaced by Tomáš Pekhart.
- 79' - It is a substitution in England team. John Stones is replaced by Tyrone Mings on 79 minute.
- 84' - Another change for England made on 84 minute. Bukayo Saka leaves to be changed by Jadon Sancho.
- 89' - It looks like no one’s ball. Czech Republic is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- Hope, you loved the show. Another epic battle is over with the score 0-1.
Today 2021-06-22 Czech Republic vs England are fighting European Championship league on Wembley.
Czech Republic had 3 games and get got 4 points in Season (2016/16)
England had 3 games and get got 7 points in Season (2016/16)
Todays referees are: Joao Pedro Pinheiro, Rui Licinio Barbosa Tavares, Paolo Valeri, Artur Dias, Paulo Soares, Srdjan Jovanovic
- 6 Tomas Kalas
- 3 Ondrej Celustka
- 8 Vladimir Darida
- 21 Alex Kral 64'
- 1 Tomas Vaclik
- 10 Patrik Schick
- 24 Tomas Pekhart 75'
- 14 Jakub Jankto
- 13 Petr Sevcik 46'
- 18 Jan Boril
- 15 Tomas Soucek
- 5 Vladimir Coufal
- 12 Lukas Masopust
- 19 Adam Hlozek 64'
- 9 Tomas Holes
- 20 Matej Vydra 84'
- 6 Harry Maguire
- 1 Jordan Pickford
- 2 Kyle Walker
- 5 John Stones
- 15 Tyrone Mings 79'
- 10 Raheem Sterling
- 11 Marcus Rashford 67'
- 9 Harry Kane
- 3 Luke Shaw
- 4 Declan Rice
- 8 Jordan Henderson 46'
- 7 Jack Grealish
- 26 Jude Bellingham 68'
- 14 Kalvin Phillips
- 25 Bukayo Saka
- 17 Jadon Sancho 84'
- 8 Jordan Henderson
- 4 Declan Rice 46'
- 23 Sam Johnstone
- 13 Aaron Ramsdale
- 15 Tyrone Mings
- 5 John Stones 79'
- 18 Dominic Calvert-Lewin
- 12 Kieran Trippier
- 11 Marcus Rashford
- 10 Raheem Sterling 67'
- 16 Conor Coady
- 24 Reece James
- 17 Jadon Sancho
- 25 Bukayo Saka 84'
- 22 Ben White
- 26 Jude Bellingham
- 7 Jack Grealish 68'