Czech Republic vs England, European Championship 2021 GROUP STAGE
0 : 1
22nd of June 2021 19:00
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - In just a few seconds Wembley will turn into a battlefield for Czech Republic and England.
- 5' - The travelling England supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 10' - England looks like a favorite considering 1 games won in last 1 matches with its main striker Raheem Sterling scoring 1 goals.
- 12' - Raheem Sterling puts England on the lead.
- 17' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 22' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 22 minutes.
- 27' - The teams are not in a rush to score plenty of goals. It might look strange considering England that had 117 games and scored 30 goals.
- 32' - The referee is likely to let players tackle, as he already missed some meaty challenges during opening seconds. He is still to establish what should not be done by the players and what is acceptable on the pitch. It’s going to be a tough game for Jude Bellingham suffering a number of foals already.
- 37' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 42' - Supporters expect more eagerness from Jadon Sancho, as he is very good at scoring at Wembley with 0 goals in the last 0 games.
- 46' - The whistle greets Jakub Jankto as he departs to be replaced by Petr Sevcik.
- 51' - It’s high time Gareth Southgate made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 56' - Czech Republic started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 56.
- 61' - Czech Republic player sees a Yellow card in front of him.
- 64' - Alex Kral has so much to prove this time. He replaces Vladimir Darida on 64 minute.
- 65' - Time for substitution for Czech Republic. Vladimir Darida is replaced by Alex Kral.
- 67' - England manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Marcus Rashford is hanging Raheem Sterling on the field on 67 minute.
- 68' - The England manager makes a substitution. Jack Grealish departs to be replaced by Jude Bellingham.
- 73' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 75' - Time for substitution for Czech Republic. Patrik Schick is replaced by Tomas Pekhart.
- 76' - Czech Republic manager makes another effort to make the tables turned. Tomas Pekhart is hanging Patrik Schick on the field on 76 minute.
- 79' - The whistle greets John Stones as he departs to be replaced by Tyrone Mings.
- 84' - Jadon Sancho has so much to prove this time. He replaces Bukayo Saka on 84 minute.
- 89' - It looks surprising England does not make any changes. Jack Grealish has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- Time to leave. No sensation happened. Another win for England players.
Today 2021-06-22 Czech Republic vs England are fighting European Championship league on Wembley.
Czech Republic had 3 games and get got 4 points in Season (2016/16)
England had 3 games and get got 7 points in Season (2016/16)
Todays referees are: Joao Pedro Pinheiro, Rui Licinio Barbosa Tavares, Paolo Valeri, Artur Dias, Paulo Soares, Srdjan Jovanovic
- 1 Tomas Vaclik
- 5 Vladimir Coufal
- 3 Ondrej Celustka
- 6 Tomas Kalas
- 18 Jan Boril
- 15 Tomas Soucek
- 9 Tomas Holes
- 20 Matej Vydra 84'
- 12 Lukas Masopust
- 19 Adam Hlozek 64'
- 8 Vladimir Darida
- 21 Alex Kral 64'
- 14 Jakub Jankto
- 13 Petr Sevcik 46'
- 10 Patrik Schick
- 24 Tomas Pekhart 75'
- 1 Jordan Pickford
- 2 Kyle Walker
- 5 John Stones
- 15 Tyrone Mings 79'
- 6 Harry Maguire
- 3 Luke Shaw
- 4 Declan Rice
- 8 Jordan Henderson 46'
- 14 Kalvin Phillips
- 7 Jack Grealish
- 26 Jude Bellingham 68'
- 10 Raheem Sterling
- 11 Marcus Rashford 67'
- 25 Bukayo Saka
- 17 Jadon Sancho 84'
- 9 Harry Kane
- 13 Aaron Ramsdale
- 23 Sam Johnstone
- 12 Kieran Trippier
- 15 Tyrone Mings
- 5 John Stones 79'
- 16 Conor Coady
- 22 Ben White
- 24 Reece James
- 8 Jordan Henderson
- 4 Declan Rice 46'
- 17 Jadon Sancho
- 25 Bukayo Saka 84'
- 26 Jude Bellingham
- 7 Jack Grealish 68'
- 11 Marcus Rashford
- 10 Raheem Sterling 67'
- 18 Dominic Calvert-Lewin