Chapecoense AF vs America Mineiro, 2020
1 : 0
27th of October 2018 22:00
First half: 45 | Second half: 45
- 0' - The referee blows the starting whistle. The fans are roaring. The teams are ready for the match. Chapecoense AF is hosting America Mineiro for another epic battle.
- 5' - It looks like no one’s ball. America Mineiro is used to counterattacking playing. None of the sides are ready to take the lead.
- 10' - America Mineiro seems to be on a short break. The game is mainly concentrated in the center. It’s high time they got back to action. Otherwise, it looks like a goalless game.
- 15' - While players are taking a pause, let’s have a look at their stats. The teams met 0 times this season with winning -% of all matches.
- 20' - Not even hints on scoring a goal over the last 20 minutes.
- 25' - It looks surprising Chapecoense AF does not make any changes. Gerson Magrao has some obvious troubles when approaching to the goal.
- 30' - Both teams are passing the ball around with high level of urgency. America Mineiro needs to do something about it to get closer to the goal.
- 35' - The travelling America Mineiro supporters hardly appreciate their team being pressed down to the backline.
- 40' - Osman Junior needs to be pretty careful with his discipline considering 0 Yellow cards this season.
- 45' - Although teams showed high tempo form the start, they seem to slow down a bit. Both sides really need to catch a fire. Otherwise, we have another goalless match.
- 50' - Spectators do not have much to choose from both teams. The sides had several scoring chances but they still need a bit more than just a sight of a goal.
- 55' - It’s high time Claudinei Oliveira made some changes to put the his team’s game back to action.
- 60' - Joao Ricardo has certainly something to prove this evening. He made 0 appearances with only 0 goals this season.
- 65' - Players seem to put ease on their energy level Spectators hardly appreciate such approach. Teams need to speed up the tempo.
- 70' - America Mineiro started playing very sharply right from the kick off. However, it slowed down the tempo rapidly by 70.
- 75' - Chapecoense AF is showing some good football. However, Chapecoense AF are ready to play back every minute. It might result in some problems for the home side. The game will hardly remain goalless.
- 80' - Spectators are craving for more action. Both teams play very cautiously. They need to put some more energy.
- 85' - While there is no rush on the pitch, let’s have a look at some stats. Aderlan made 47 appearances and scored 0 goals. He is very likely to score a goal today.
- 90' - looks like a favorite considering 0 games won in last 0 matches with its main striker scoring goals.
- Another three points for Chapecoense AF.
Today 2018-10-27 Chapecoense AF vs America Mineiro are fighting Serie A league .
Chapecoense AF had 38 games and get got 32 points in Season (2018/18)
America Mineiro had 38 games and get got 40 points in Season (2018/18)
Todays referees are: Fabricio Vilarinho Da Silva, Bruno Raphael Pires, Edson Antonio De Sousa, Wilton Pereira Sampaio, Bruno Pires
|Sao Paulo FC||38||63|
|SC Corinthians Paulista||38||56|
|CR Vasco da Gama||38||49|
- 93 Jandrei
- 23 Douglas
- 6 Bruno Pacheco
- 2 Eduardo
- 3 Rafael Thyere
- 55 Amaral
- 77 Osman Junior
- 9 Wellington Paulista 58'
- 8 Hector Canteros
- 16 Edgardo Orzuza 83'
- 90 Leandro Pereira
- 95 Barreto
- 34 Agustin Doffo
- 29 Bruno Silva 66'
Captain3 Matheus Ferraz
- 7 Robinho
- 18 Aylon 65'
- 1 Joao Ricardo
- 4 Messias
- 17 Gerson Magrao
- 9 Rafael Moura 46'
- 10 Giovanni
- 13 Aderlan
- 6 Carlinhos
- 21 Ruy 71'
- 3 Matheus Ferraz
- 8 Juninho
- 5 Ze Ricardo
- 11 Luan