Cristiano Ronaldo and Real Madrid fans will be delighted to note that ban of Ronaldo has been finally removed and he will play against Eibar. The 30 year old winger booked for yellow card during match against Rayo Vallecano that suspended him for playing against Eibar. Later, Real Madrid raised an appeal for his yellow card which is now granted by Spanish Soccer Federation. Real Madrid have announced that Ronaldo’s ban is rescinded which means he can continue in next game against Eibar.
Ronaldo was fouled by Rayo defender inside the penalty box in last La Liga game and the referee ruled he had dived to try to win a penalty. Replays proved that he it was not a dive and was a clear foul. He was the first goal scorer of Real Madrid against Rayo Vallecano that went 2–0 victory for Los Blancos. Let’s have a look on twitter reactions on removed ban of Cristiano Ronaldo.
Cristiano Ronaldo’s yellow card against Rayo has been officially rescinded. Obviously. He’s available for the Eibar game tomorrow. — Phil Kitromilides (@PhilKitro) April 10, 2015
The Real Madrid star was set to miss Saturday’s game against Eibar but his ban is official removed. So far in this season, Ronaldo have netted 36 times and still at the top of La Liga 2014–15 top goal scorer followed by Lionel Messi.
But there is ban news for Madridistas also as their key midfielders Toni Kroos and James Rodriguez will miss the game for picking up bookings against Rayo. After the game against Rayo club manager Carlo Ancelotti stated
“I told the referee that everyone saw it was a penalty. I told him it was incredible that he didn’t award a penalty and that he showed Cristiano the yellow card. We will appeal.”