After making big victory over Real Betis in last match of La Liga tournament, Barcelona will play its next match against Granada FC. With 12 wins & 1 draw, the current champions of Spanish League are still at first position with 37 points. But due to break for some Barca players, including Lionel Messi, the home team might face it difficult to continue this run. On the hand, the away team is looking to to make new strategies to improve its ranking in league table. Here is Barcelona Vs Granada Match Preview with Indian Telecast channels with date & time in detail.
Barcelona Vs Granada Match Preview, News & Facts
- Barcelona is the only unbeaten team in this season with 12 wins & a single draw. They have scored total of 38 goals in this tournament so far.
- The Blaugrana are unbeaten in last 31 games in home in La Liga. They are also on 5 game winning run in this campaign.
- Granada have failed to keep a clean sheet in their last 16 games after combining all competition games.
- All of last 5 matches were won by home team, whereas in last 5 matches of away team, they won 3 games & lost rest of 2 matches.
- In their last meeting, Messi scored hat-trick & Xavi Hernandez & Tello also scored single goal each. Barca won last meeting match with goal score of 5-3.
India Match Time & Date of Barcelona Vs Granada
Indian Match Date & Time = 23 November 2013, 8:30 pm
GMT Match Date & Time = 23 November 2013 & 3:00 pm
List of telecast channels in India & in Other countries of this match
India: Star Sports HD 1
Spain: Canal + Liga / HD, C+ Liga Multi
Brazil: ESPN3 South America, ESPN + Andina
USA: beIN Sport Play, beIN Sport USA
South Africa: Super Sport 5, Super Sport Maximo
Italy: Fox Sports HD Italy
Argentina: ESPN Play Latin America, ESPN + Sur, ESPN Play Argentina